Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website (‘the site’). These terms and conditions apply to all visits and use of the site, as well as to the content (as defined hereafter), information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the site.
By accessing and using the site, you agree to be bound, without limitation, to these terms and conditions in addition to any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the internet, and/or the world wide web.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions - please immediately leave this site.
Ownership of content
The site is owned and operated by Industrie Clothing pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 087 743 762
The site is owned and operated by Industrie Clothing pty. Ltd. All of the content featured or displayed on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software ("Content"), is owned by Industrie Clothing pty. Ltd. All elements of Industrie's websites, including, but not limited to, the general design and the content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as explicitly permitted by applicable copyright laws or under this or another agreement with industrie, no portion or element of the site or its content may be copied, reproduced in any form or retransmitted via any means and the site, its content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of industrie unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Copyright & trademarks
All copyright featured or displayed on the site is owned by industrie. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the site, you are authorized to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the site for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the site. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the site. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the site.
In the event you download software (including but not limited to screensavers, icons, videos and wallpapers) from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by industrie. Industrie does not transfer title to the software to you. You own the medium on which the software is recorded, but industrie retains full and complete title to the software, and all intellectual property rights therein. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-readable form.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of industrie used herein (including but not limited to the word mark "Industrie") are trademarks or registered trademarks of industrie, unless stated otherwise. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify industrie trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the site, without Industrie's prior written consent. The use of industrie trademarks on any other website or network computer environment, for example the storage or reproduction of
(a part of) the site in any external internet site or the creation of links, hypertext, links or deeplinks between the site and any other internet site, is prohibited without the express written consent of industrie.
Disclaimer of warranties
The site and the content are provided ‘as is’ and except to the extent required by law, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on the site is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Industrie does not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained on the site are accurate, complete or current, or that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects in the site will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or any other harmful components. Except to the extent required by law, industrie does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Industrie reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the site at any time without notice without incurring any liability.
Limitation of liability
Your use of the site is at your own risk. Where conditions and warranties implied by applicable law cannot be excluded, industrie limits its liability where and to the extent it is entitled to do so. Otherwise, neither industrie, nor any of its affiliates, officers or directors nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use,
The materials on the site, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the site, or the performance of the products, even if industrie has been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
Links to third parties
For your convenience and to improve the usage of the site links to third parties are inserted.
Misuse of the site
You are prohibited from using the site to post or transmit, any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, inflammatory, libelous, invasive of privacy, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminating, illegal material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to civil liability or violate any law. You are also prohibited from using the site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Industrie maintains the policy of not reviewing or accepting any unsolicited submissions of ideas, inventions, designs and/or other materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise (the "Materials") from persons external to industrie. You should therefore not post any materials on the site or send these to industrie by e-mail or otherwise.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions or comments about the site or any of our services, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the terms
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Australia. If any portion of these terms and conditions become void, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The void part will be replaced by provisions that are valid and have legal effect.
- 10% Welcome Offer: This promotional offer/code is only valid online and can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or bundle buy. This offer can only be redeemed once per person. To obtain and redeem this code a user must subscribe to the Industrie Mens newsletter with a valid e-mail address that they have access to. The promotional code will be sent to the user's supplied e-mail address, please note this process may take up to 48hrs.
- 2 for $99 Knits Offer: This offer is only valid for the below listed styles and colours. Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, sale item or bundle buy. One coupon can only be redeemed per purchase when buying online. Please note styles and colours may vary from store to store
- The Richland Knit: Lt Marle G, Black, Charcoal, Ltbluemarl, Oak, Navy, Tobacco, Winterwht, Snowmarle, Musk, Midblumarl, Jungle, Ltbeigemel, Wheatmarle.
- The Montreal Knit: Denim, Navy.
- The Tahoe Knit: White, Snow Blk.
- The North Island Knit: Navycombo.
- The Delmar Knit: Black, Indigo, Lt Blue, Wshedfores.
- The Suffolk Knit: Icegreymar.
- The Millport Knit: Ash.
- The Highland Knit: Multi.
- The Culver Knit: Cricketwht, Dk Forest, Black, Grape, Navy, Ice/grey, Forest, Ltgreymarl, Oxbloodmal, Wheat Mela, Musk, Ltbeigemel.
- The Kendrick Knit: Charcoal, Ltbluemarl, Oak, Grey Marle, Navy, Steelmarle, Silver.
- 3 for $50 Basic Tees Offer: This offer is only valid for the below listed styles and colours. Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, sale item or bundle buy. One coupon can only be redeemed per purchase when buying online. Please note styles and colours may vary from store to store.
- The New Basic Crew S/S Tee: Midgreymar, Dknvymarle, Oat Marle, Denimmarle, Steelmarle, Rosewood, Sawdust, Musk Marle
- The New Basic Vee S/S Tee: Midgreymar, Oat Marle, Steelmarle, Tweed Marl, Rosewood, Sawdust, Wheatmarle.
- The Cotton Basic S/S Tee: Charc Pd, Powdblu Pd, Moss, Brown Pd, Pumice Pd, Teal.
- The Tall Tee: Black, White, Ltgreymarl
- The Marais S/S Tee: Ltgreywht, Black/grey, Navy Black.
- SS Saber Tee: Black, White, Ltgreymarl.
- The Salinger Basic Vee S/S Tee: Blue/M
- The Salinger Basic Vee Tee: Tealmarle
- The St Germaine S/S Tee: Blknvy, Navy, Blue Combo, Char/white, Denimcombo, Charc Comb, Ltgreymarl, Burgandy, Greencombo, Navy/combo, Burg Combo
- The Step Curve Basic S/S Tee: Dk Forest, Black, Ice Marle, Lt Blue, Navy, White, Ltgreymarl